|Product :||GetDiskSerial DLL|
|Version :||5.11 (Version History)|
|File Name :||getdiskserial_trial.exe|
|DLL File Size :||7.92 MB|
|Runs on :||Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP (32bit & 64bit)|
|Trial Limitation :||Popup Window|
You can download our product and evaluate it without any cost or obligation. Just click on the "Download Now" link above. If you wish to use our product beyond the trial period you must purchase a license. You will get your registration key immediately after a successful purchase to unlock the product for unlimited use. If you decide not to purchase, the built-in uninstall process will remove all traces of our product from your computer.
How to Download and Install
- Click on the "Download Now" link (above), and choose the 'save' option. Save the file to any location on your hard drive, but be sure to remember where it is!
- Locate the downloaded file and double click on it.
- Follow instructions to complete the install.
How to Uninstall
- Open the 'Start menu > Programs > Program Name > Uninstall'.
- Click 'Yes' button to uninstall it.
Ver. 5.11 (December 13, 2021)
- Improved anti-tampering mechanism.
Ver. 5.10 (October 2, 2011)
- Added IsVMWare() and IsVirtualPC() To detect whether running in a virtual machine environment.
Ver. 5.01 (July 28, 2011)
- Fixed little bugs for Raid mode.
Ver. 5.00 (May 5, 2011)
- Full support Windows 7/2008/Vista/2003/XP(x86/x64)
- Added SetLicenseKey(), GetDllVer(), GetDriveCount(), GetDriveLetter(), GetDriveSize()... functions.
- Rename GetIdeDiskInfo() to GetDriveInfo().
- Improved access to hard drive information.
- Added External USB disks support.
Ver. 4.00 Build 20090507 (May 7, 2009)
Fixed flase report by anti-virus software.
Ver. 4.00 (November 9, 2008)
Improved for support Windows Vista.
Ver. 3.00 (December 25, 2005)
Improved for guest user.