Quick to Decrypt protected Adobe Acrobat PDF file and Removing restrictions on printing, editing, copying.
DecryptPDF can be used to decrypt protected PDF files, which have "owner" password set, preventing the file from editing (changing), printing, selecting text and graphics (and copying them into the Clipboard), or adding/changing annotations and form fields. PDF decrypt is being done instantly. Decrypted file can be opened in any PDF viewer (e.g. Adobe Acrobat Reader) without any restrictions --- i.e. with edit / copy / print functions enabled. All versions of Adobe Acrobat are supported.
DecryptPDF does not rely on any other third-party software,Adobe Acrobat and Reader NOT required.
- Easy to use.
- Support drag and drop PDF files.
- Do NOT need Adobe Acrobat software.
- Support Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/Win7/Win8.
- Remove the security settings from your encrypted PDF file is instant.
- Support PDF1.8 format (formerly only supported by Acrobat 9.0 application).
- Support PDF1.8 (Acrobat 9.x) files, including 40-bit RC4 decryption, 128-bit RC4 decryption, AES decryption, compressed files and unencrypted metadata.
- Support Adobe Standard 40-bit Encryption, Adobe Advanced 128-bit Encryption and AES Encryption.
- Decrypt protected Adobe Acrobat PDF files, removing restrictions on printing, editing, copying.
- Popup a nag window and The first page shows the watermark.
- The trial version is can only decrypt the first page from your original PDF file.